Home Animale Chestii Tari Clipul Saptamanii Filme Funny M-am Saturat Tipic Romania Despre Blog
Vizualizeaza Dinamic

duminică, 30 septembrie 2012

"I prefer rum...rum's good"

By Cristina 

          Stapanul Inelelor

  •  Partea I - Fratia Inelului   

 Gollum: It came to me, my own, my love... my... preciousssss.

Pippin: What's that?                        
Merry: This, my friend, is a pint.
Pippin: It comes in pints
   [In low voice]
Pippin: I'm getting one. 
       

Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop 'til nightfall.
Pippin: What about breakfast?
Aragorn: You've already had it.
Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
[Aragorn turns and walks off in disgust]
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.   Ha-ha


Gandalf: Keep it secret. Keep it safe.   iar mai tarziu
Gandalf: Is it secret? Is it safe?  Ce frumos ca ii pasa cuiva,asa-i?

voiceover: And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.

Gimli: Not the beard! Cine stie filmul cunoaste replica

Merry: Shh. Gandalf's thinkin'.
Pippin: Merry?
Merry: What?
Pippin: I'm hungry.  Replica se leaga cu cea de mai sus intre ei si Aragorn,elementul comun fiind domeniul culinar.


Pippin: Oh... That's nice. Ash on my tomatoes! again

Arwen: What's this? A Ranger, caught off his guard?   :>

Elrond: Men? Men are weak.   Fucking true, in film se refera la rasa umana,mankind.


  • Partea a-II-a - Cele Doua Turnuri

Gollum: Myyy PRECIOUSSS.    Da, si in partea a doua spune asa

[about the Ring Wraiths]
Sam: I thought they were dead!
Gollum: Dead? No, you cannot kill them. No.  Bineinteles ca nu.

Wormtongue: Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind?

Faramir: Good Speech. Nice and short.
Boromir: Leaves more time for drinking!    Beer,beer!  
  
  •  Partea a-III-a - Intoarcerea Regelui

Witch King: Do you not know death when you see it, old man? This is my hour!

Smeagol: ...and take it for ME.
Gollum: For us.
Smeagol: Yes, we... we meant for us.    So...funny...vocea lui Smeagol spunand "ME"  in video,mai exact la 0:16



Frodo: I need you on my side.
Sam: I'm on your side, Mr Frodo.
Frodo: I know you are, Sam.      Isn't this nice?

Frodo: You swore! You swore on the precious! Smeagol promised!
Smeagol: Smeagol lied.

          Piratii Din Caraibe

Jack Sparrow: Savvy?

Jack Sparrow: Do us a favor... I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here, and try not to do anything... stupid.

Jack Sparrow: I prefer rum...rum's good.

Jack Sparrow: Now... bring me that horizon.

Jack Sparrow: but why is the rum gone?

Jack Sparrow: [sing-song] I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!


Pentru a putea intelege textul este nevoie de cunostinte de limba engleza.
Sursa: www.imdb.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu